Valley Chiropractic provides each patient with an accurate examination and a personalized treatment plan, which may include any or all of the following:
- Examination: Dr. Kindler gives each patient a thorough exam, which involves carefully observing the patient, reviewing the patient’s medical history, and providing orthopedic and neurological testing procedures.
- Adjustment: Dr. Kindler gently adjusts the joints of the patient’s spine and the extremities using a drop table and a hand-held activator to utilize the patient’s weight to ease the adjustment. Dr. Kindler’s gentle approach reduces the chance of pain and results in a more specific adjustment.
- Education: Valley Chiropractic believes first and foremost in educating its patients to give them the ability to maintain alignment and make life-style improvements so problems don’t reoccur.
- Exercise and Lifestyle Accommodations: Dr. Kindler recommends specific stretches, exercises, and lifestyle accommodations so the patient can maintain alignment and improve balance, strength, and coordination between visits.
- Personalized Treatment Plan: Patients are reassessed every time they visit the clinic, and every sixth visit, Dr. Kindler conducts a comprehensive re-evaluation to continuously measure and monitor progress.
- Referrals: Over the years, Dr. Kindler has built a strong network of trusted healthcare professionals, including physicians, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and massage therapists. Dr. Kindler makes referrals if chiropractic isn’t the right answer, and she recommends complementary modalities when needed to speed the recovery and to remedy the patient’s complaints.
- Follow up: Dr. Kindler follows up with her patients between treatments to check in with them about their complaints and sub-complaints, to see how their overall health is improving under chiropractic care, and to make sure they are staying on the path to health and wellness.
- Administrative Services: Valley Chiropractic is an out-of-network health provider; however, Dr. Kindler and her staff are happy to submit insurance bills on behalf of patients to help speed up the reimbursement process. The Valley Chiropractic team will also work closely with patients to help them get the most out of their Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) by planning the full course of treatment and anticipating expenses. (FSA is an employer sponsored benefit that enables employees to set aside pre-tax dollars out of their paycheck to pay for eligible health care expenses. Monies put into the plan avoid both Federal Income Tax and FICA. The average savings is about 25-30%.)